Care Advice Line :
877-977-4842 M-F 4PM-2AM; Sat/Sun/Holidays 10AM-10PM
Allison Broadbent is a wonderful woman who understands and cares. She makes you leave the visit with a sense of support and love...Thanks for being you Mrs. Broadbent.
- Preventive Medicine
- Adult Medicine
- Women’s Health and Gynecologic Care
- Infant, Children, and Adolescent Health
- Human Behavior and Mental Health
- Office Procedures
- Health Informatics
- Travel Medicine
- Screening for diseases using national health guidelines
- Good health promotion
- Physical and wellness exams for both genders
- Care for chronic disease such as diabetes, asthma, hypertension, high cholesterol, heart disease, obesity, etc.
- Care for acute conditions such as sinusitis, pneumonia, sports injuries, urinary tract infections, etc.
- Geriatric medicine
- Pap smears and management of abnormal tests with colposcopy
- Management of menstrual disorders and menopausal concerns
- Preconception care and family planning
- Well child exams for newborns, infants and children
- Adolescent exams and basic counseling
- Sick visits for ear infections, asthma, allergies, rashes, etc.
- Diagnosis and treatment of depression, anxiety, ADD and other mood or psychiatric disorders in children and adults with referrals as needed
- Basic treatment of alcoholism and other substance abuse